Summary: Will provide first line maintenance for ATMs, perform limited repairs and preventive maintenance on a variety of financial equipment, complete project and installation support as needed and work on PC and PC peripheral equipment. Individuals responding to this position must have the ability to use basic hand tools/digital volt meters and must have basic PC/network knowledge. Company van provided.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but not limited to:
- Prioritizing and planning service calls.
- Contacting customers with estimated time of arrival (ETA) and providing updates as required.
- Directly communicating with customers to provide status updates and resolution.
- Working with local service team and service management team to reassign calls as required.
- Timely and accurate reporting of service and call closure information to the call center.
- Escalation of issues to service management team as required.
- Follow material control processes in support of assigned responsibilities (keys, combinations, alarms, parts inventory, etc.).
- Organize and utilize technical documentation in support of job responsibilities.
- Provide first line maintenance on ATMs at each service call to include but not limited to: Troubleshooting of problems, Clean equipment exterior and interior, Clearing of paper jams, card jams, bill jams, deposit jams, etc.
- Adhere to service operating procedures.
- Take ownership of your assigned territory and meet service performance goals.
- Actively participate in supply sales lead program for equipment and maintenance.
- Participate in special background checks based on customer base.
- ATM Repair, Maintenance, and Installation experience preferred
- Competent with computer and Windows applications
- Equipment Maintenance experience preferred
- Troubleshooting Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Have clean and valid driver's license
- Travel Schedule Coordination skills
- Hand Tool experience
- Uses professionalism
Education and/or Experience
Strong electromechanical and/or mechanical skills with a minimum of 2 years of technical services experience or equivalent education required; Must have computer and network experience; A+ certification preferred; Customer service experience preferred; Must have a valid driver’s license since traveling is required; Must be shift adaptable, able to perform on-call hours and work additional hours as required
Language Skills - Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals as well as the ability to write routine reports and correspondence
Reasoning Ability - Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists; Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to the risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The employee must have the ability to use hand tools and digital voltmeter. The employee will be required to work inside as well as outside.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Problem Solving – will need to be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner by gathering and analyzing information skillfully, developing alternative solutions, working well with others to implement solutions and using reason while dealing with emotional topics
Customer Service – will need to be able to manage difficult or emotional customer situations, responding promptly to customer needs, soliciting feedback from the customer, respond and being able to request assistance when asked or needed, and meeting commitments made to customers
Oral Communication – will need to be able to speak clearly and persuasively in a positive manner even in negative situations as well as listen and ask for clarification when needed
Team Work – will contribute to building a positive team spirit
Attendance/Punctuality – Employee is to arrive at work at their scheduled time; Employee is to work on a consistent basis and ensure work duties are covered when absent
Bancsource is a nationwide maintenance service (equipment) provider to over 1,200 banks and retailers. The key technology serviced includes ATMs, Smart safes, teller cash dispensers, teller cash recyclers, bank scanners, and other banking technology. The company is based in Springfield, Missouri and has been operating for more than 36 years. Bancsource services all major OEM equipment for mission-critical customer systems including ATMs, smart safes, drive-up systems, vaults, and sorters. The company is the largest ATM and branch automation reseller for Nautilus Hyosung in the US market and an image processing technologies reseller for NCR.
In April 2015, Bancsource www.bancsourceinc.com was purchased by Capital Works LLC, a middle market private equity firm headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. The plan is to build on Bancsource heritage as a great service provider to build a world-class service organization capable to provide services across a broad array of self-service solutions in the financial and retail industries nationwide. We have a balanced view of growth with an expectation of 10-12% top line growth and 15-17% EBITA growth per year. Secular trends in the financial services industry are pointing towards non-OEM service opportunities supporting the growth strategies of the company