FGX International is the world’s leading designer and marketer of non-prescription reading glasses and sunglasses. Our portfolio of brands includes Foster Grant, Magnivision, Solar Shields, Corrine McCormack, Gargoyles, Anarchy, and Style Science.
We currently have an immediate opening for a part time merchandiser to service stores in Harrisville, Pennsboro, and West Union, WV.
The FGXI Service Representative position serves as the primary point of service for our retail store managers. Hours are flexible and are to be performed Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Number of hours and store count varies by area.
- Establish an ongoing partnership with the retailers you service
- Assure all aspects of our retail execution strategy are implemented at shelf level
- Services and reports within time frame of the schedule and project deadlines.
- Stays within allotted service time guidelines.
- Accurately reports all information into the online system.
- Prepared and follows all account/store basic service procedures.
- Maintains product cleanliness, POG's, stock levels and fixture.
- Communicates business needs with District Manager, Store Management, and Retail Support.
- All employees have a responsibility to contribute to the Group’s sustainability and in doing so ensure that we can continue to fulfill our mission of improving lives by improving sight.
- All business decisions and actions must serve and be in line with the Group’s sustainability goals and mission.
- Must have computer, printer and smartphone access
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to stand, walk, stoop and kneel frequently
- Fine manipulation and motor skills
Please apply online at http://fgxi.appone.com
If you would like to learn more about us please visit our website at http://www.fgxi.com
FGX International Inc., the world’s leading designer and marketer of non-prescription reading glasses and value priced sunglasses is a wholly owned subsidiary of Essilor. The company is headquartered in Smithfield, Rhode Island with approximately 800 full-time and 3,500 part-time employees. FGX has built a portfolio of highly-recognized, well-known eyewear brands including Foster Grant®, Magnivision®, Gargoyles®, Anarchy®, Corinne McCormack®, SolarShield® and SolarComfort®. We also hold licenses for legendary brands such as Ironman, Body Glove, Field & StreamTM and Rawlings®.
FGXI has offices located in New York City; Toronto; Stoke-on-Trent, England; Mexico City; Milan, Italy and Shenzhen, China.
To apply for this position, please visit www.fgxi.com.
Essilor is the world leader in ophthalmic optics with products distributed in more than 100 countries. The Group designs, manufactures and markets an extensive range of vision care solutions that help to correct, protect and prevent risks to the visual health.
The Group's human and societal commitment to making better vision accessible to all is what drives the 61,000 Essilor people every day. The Group enjoys a strong corporate culture, a result of its nearly 170-year history. It is based on values of entrepreneurship, respect for others and shared trust, cooperation spirit, diversity and innovation. This has enabled a strong growth track record over time, both organically and through numerous local partnerships worldwide.
In line with its mission to improve lives by improving sight, Essilor allocated more than €200 million to research and innovation in 2015 to widen access to eyewear that is tailored to each person’s unique visual needs and lifestyle. It leverages a world class supply chain including 32 plants, 490 prescription laboratories and edging-mounting facilities and 16 distribution centers to serve more than 350,000 clients worldwide. The Group also develops and markets equipment, instruments and services for eye care professionals.
Essilor reported consolidated revenue of €6.7 billion in 2015.
Its flagship brands are Varilux®, Crizal®, EyezenTM, Transitions®, Definity®, Xperio®, OptifogTM, Foster Grant®, Bolon® and Costa®.
Sustainability is at the heart of Essilor’s mission, with healthy vision for all contributing to several of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals. In 2015, Essilor was recognized in Fortune’s Change the World list, for the progress it is making in addressing the issue of visual health as part of its core business strategy. All employees of Essilor will help to deliver in sustainability and carry out our mission.
For more information, please visit www.essilor.com and www.essilorseechange.com
Location/Region: Harrisville, WV (US)