# 312 Shopping center:
Grand Central MallStreet address:
603 Grand Central Avenue
Title: Cash Lead
Reports To: General Manager
Status: Hourly Full-time or Part-time/Non-exempt
Shoe Carnival, Inc. is one of the nation’s largest family footwear retailers, offering a broad assortment of moderately priced dress, casual and athletic footwear for men, women and children. We offer customers “A Surprise in Store” by providing a fun and surprising shopping experience. Start your career on the right foot! Experience what it is like to be a part of the Shoe Carnival team.
Job Summary: The Cash Lead is responsible for maintaining customer service as per company standard, for the efficient expedition of all customer transactions as well as ensuring proper control and monitoring of Point of Sale and cash office activities. This position regularly performs cashier duties.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides customer service by promoting a fun and exciting shoe shopping experience
- Oversees work of cashier department personnel
- Monitors Point of Sale activities and ensures department standards are met
- Ensures customer loyalty/rewards programs and promotions are in accordance with policy
- Manages cash office procedures
- Customer focused, attention to detail and basic mathematical skills required
- One year previous cash handling experience preferred
- Ability to work flexible work schedules including nights, weekends and holidays
Benefits: The Shoe Carnival, Inc. Total Rewards program provides eligible associates with highly competitive benefits, including the following:
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee & Family Discounts
Full-time associates may be eligible for additional benefits, including the following Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick Leave), Comprehensive Health Benefits, Voluntary Benefits (Supplemental Life and Aflac), Life Insurance & Accidental Death and Dismemberment for qualified associates, and Relocation Opportunities.
Shoe Carnival, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location/Region: Vienna, WV (US)