# 312 Shopping center:
Grand Central MallStreet address:
603 Grand Central Avenue
Title: Sales Department Lead
Reports To: General Manager
Status: Hourly Full-time or Part-time/Non-Exempt
Shoe Carnival, Inc. is one of the nation’s largest family footwear retailers, offering a broadassortment of moderately priced dress, casual and athletic footwear for men, women and children. We offer customers “A Surprise in Store” by providing a fun and surprising shopping experience. Start your career on the right foot! Experience what it is like to be a part of the Shoe Carnival team.
Job Summary: The Sales Lead is responsible for maintaining customer service as per company standard, ensuring product merchandising according to established department, store and company policies and procedures and overseeing work plans of department personnel.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides customer service by promoting a fun and exciting shoe shopping experience
- Ensures department standards are met by maintaining neat, clean and organized aisles/displays according to merchandise flow plan
- Develops a weekly plan for placing new product on shelves
- Oversees work of department personnel by explaining aisle maintenance expectations and delegating department tasks
- Informs management of market trends and department improvements
- Follows Shoe Carnival policies and procedures
- One year customer service and product merchandising experience preferred
- Ability to work flexible work schedules including nights, weekends and holidays
Benefits: The Shoe Carnival, Inc. Total Rewards program provides eligible associates with highly competitive benefits, including the following:
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee & Family Discounts
Full-time associates may be eligible for additional benefits, including the following Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick Leave), Comprehensive Health Benefits, Voluntary Benefits (Supplemental Life and Aflac), Life Insurance & Accidental Death and Dismemberment for qualified associates, and Relocation Opportunities.
Shoe Carnival, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location/Region: Vienna, WV (US)