Delivers a broad range of repair and maintenance services across multiple locations, properties, and building types (retail, office, & industrial) with a focus on safety, quality, and customer satisfaction. Typical scope of service includes mechanical, electrical, carpentry, plumbing, inspections, preventative maintenance, and other miscellaneous repair and maintenance projects. Accountable for ensuring that client assets are professionally maintained, while performing job requirements according to safety standards, emphasizing quality workmanship, and exceeding expectations for client satisfaction. Responsible for performing job requirements in a timely, productive, and efficient manner while working alone, as well as contributing to a team’s success, to provide value to the company and the client. Focuses on proactive management of assets to maintain safe environments, business continuity, optimum operating results, and energy efficiency.
- Professionally maintain and repair all buildings and assets within an assigned portfolio of locations, including but not limited to mechanical, electrical, carpentry, plumbing, inspections, and other miscellaneous repair and maintenance projects.
- Perform job requirements according to all safety standards.
- Emphasize quality workmanship and task completion.
- Engage with client’s personnel and customers in a professional manner, including proficient communication skills and adherence to policies for appearance and identification badges.
- Perform facility inspections and due diligence reports.
- Respond effectively to all emergencies.
- Functionality with mobile technology, computers, and CMMS/work order systems to properly manage workflow, as well as accurate documentation of all assignments, timecards, and reporting.
- Exhibit a willingness to be knowledgeable with new and evolving systems and equipment, including building automation systems, fire/life safety systems, and any other new technologies.
- Maintain compliance to state, county, or city ordinances, codes, or laws.
- Must be willing and able to support after-hours building related activity as required.
- Participate in safety, and technical training programs.
- Operate and maintain a company vehicle and tools, ensuring care and accountability to prolong the useful life of the assets.
- Other assigned operational tasks as may be typically expected of a maintenance engineer role.
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in all aspects of maintenance engineering, with a strong background of mechanical equipment, electrical, carpentry, plumbing, inspections, and other miscellaneous repair and maintenance projects.
- Must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license, as well as a consistent safe driving record.
- Ability to proficiently perform work to company’s expectations, as well as client’s standards, while meeting or exceeding all contractual performance measurements.
- Skilled at communicating with honesty and credibility.
Cushman & Wakefield is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm’s 43,000 employees in more than 60 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facility services (branded C&W Services), global occupier services, investment management (branded DTZ Investors), project & development services, tenant representation and valuation & advisory.
Location/Region: Parkersburg, WV (US)